February 27, 2016
December 2, 2015
December 1, 2015
November 7, 2015
February 14, 2015
February 9, 2015
I've had the opportunity to try out so many products this month. So here are some of my favorites:
1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar : I got this some time before Christmas and reach for it almost everyday. The colors are so wearable and even when I'm using other eyeshadows, I pull this out because it works so well with different looks and other palettes.
2. Yes to Coconuts Cleansing Wipes: This has a light soothing scent and is effective at removing most of my make up without irritating my skin. Seems to hydrate my dry skin as well. I keep a pack of these in my desk at work. Very refreshing at the end of the day.
3. Tarte Eyelash Curler: I love how luxe this looks and it works good too! Fits the shape of my eye. I never worry about it pinching and its easy to hold. Just love this. One of the best eyelash curlers I've ever tried.
4. Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner: It takes quite some practice to use this product but when you get it down - you will love this eyeliner. It can make it through anything. Its long lasting, waterproof and smudgeproof.
5. Henna Sooq Organic Camelia Oil: I never ventured into lighter oils until recently and I'm so glad I did. I rub a quarter size amount into my ends and it tamed my frizzies without being greasy or weighing it down. Also, the fact that it's organic makes unafraid to apply it on my scalp. I also use this as a facial moisturizer. An effective multitasking product? Automatic favorite :)
6. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Crayon in Glace: This is a medium coverage creamy lip crayon that is so comfortable to wear. Also, so easy to apply since its a twist up and the thin tip really lets you be precise. More of a satin finish than a matte, though. Loving this so far since it looks natural and is build-able in color.
What are some of your current favorites?
February 1, 2015
Anyone remember science or chemistry class from school? It always made me feel like I was in Potions class. Potter fans, anyone? I get that same feeling of excitement when I DIY salves, oil-concoctions, masks, or any other of beauty experiment. Needless to say, an afternoon mixing ingredients is just my cup of tea.
January 31, 2015
|Colourpop Lippie Stix, Lip Pencils, and Eyeshadows|
So the last couple of months, the blogosphere has been crawling with reviews, hauls, and hype from Colourpop. Of course, I willing caved the moment I saw their eyeshadows. People were talking of this new texture and I had to just try for myself. While browsing their website, I thought why not try a "lippie stix" or two. When I got my package in the mail, I could not help but place another order.
January 24, 2015
January 15, 2015
January 13, 2015
January 11, 2015
January 10, 2015
A favorite part of my evenings is sitting down with a good book and a nice cup of green tea. Green tea has so many health benefits as well as beauty benefits. Getting in 3-5 cups of green tea in a day is great way to take care of your skin and hair from the inside out. Below are top 5 beauty benefits of green tea.
December 19, 2014
December 7, 2014
|Henna Sooq Sweet Mimosa Butter|
November 1, 2014
October 31, 2014
Hello my lovely people. Today, I have a review of some Red Apple Lipstick products which is a brand based in Texas and is cruelty-free, gluten free and paraben free. Also, according to their site, they do not use any petroleum, animal bits, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, harsh chemicals or GMOs in their products. Did I mention, they make everything in small batches, so you only receive the freshest products? Its basically everything you want, all rolled up into one. Intrigued? I was. But to find if their products were any good, I reached out to them and they kindly sent me some products to play with.
October 25, 2014
October 23, 2014
October 22, 2014
|DIY: Hair Tonic - Ginger, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Almond oil, Castor oil, and Mahabringraj oil|