December 1, 2015

North Coast Organics Deodorant Review





Finding a natural deodorant with quality ingredients that actually works can feel impossible! Now, I don't share all my deodorant woes with my viewers but when I stumbled across this brand, I couldn't wait to share my find.

North Coast Organics is a rare gem! They hand make all their products in small batches using ethical and natural, EDIBLE ingredients. Yep, you read that right! I don't know about you, but for me that's a good measure of how safe a product is. North Coast Organics is also vegan, organic and cruelty-free.

So I was ectastic when they agreed to send me over some of their deodorants to try out and review. The products arrived in this eco-friendly envelope seen below:

Biodegradeable and recyclable

The first thing that drew me in was their simple yet edgy packaging. It's very subtle and a little bad- assy. I tried these out for a few months everyday during work and occasionally before a workout. While this didn't stop me from sweating, it did a pretty good job at masking odor. Anytime I raised my arms, all I could smell was the deodorant - in a good way. While I'm not a fan of lavendar, Revolver became my favorite. Its a masculine scent that's sort of woody and earthy. This may be a more manly scent but it's really subtle and could work for any gender.

Many like to argue that "natural deodorants" are not as effective as their aluminum counterpart, but I would rather use something that doesn't harm my health. But North Coast Organics seems have this down. It lives up to its claim of being  an "elite assassin of odor" while using safe and ethically acquired ingredients.

My only gripe was I couldn't use more than 2 swipes, otherwise, there was a chance of it staining my shirt - especially in the summer. The stain washed off easily, but not exactly what you want when running out the door. I suspect that this has something to do with coconut oil being the base of this product.

But after using this for a couple of months, I did notice my underarm skin was alot softer and I didn't have so much of a razor burn issue after shaving. This was a big plus in my book!



North Coast Organics: Cruelty-free, Certified Organic, and Vegan.






Where to buy: http://www.northcoastorganics.net

Price: $9.99

Amount: 2.2 ounces


Tell me what deodorants you recommend or are currently using? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...