March 24, 2014

Top 3 Products for March

So last week, we welcomed in spring! Hallelujah! I’m so glad to be done with March and head into April. The warm weather and being able to be out and about is my favorite.
Speaking of favorite, I wanted to share some of my favorite products of this month.

March 2014 Monthly Favorites




One is the Ole Henrickson Vitamin C Collagen serum. I got this as a part of the 3 Little Wonders Set a while back and love what this is doing for my skin. I’ve been using this daily under my sunscreen and it seems to be doing good. My skin feels smooth and radiant. I’ve gotten some compliments for my skin and I honestly think its because of this little guy.
Ole Henrickson Truth Serum Collagen Booster and Origins GinZing Eye Cream


The other thing is the origins ginseng eye cream. Now I’m not a person that believes in eye creams but I’ve heard rave reviews about this from multiple youtubers and well when I saw it as a perk at Sephora – my curiosity got the best of me. It’s actually one of the few products that I found to be non-irritating on my eyes. It seems to be moisturizing and I think it makes me look more awake which is A+ in my book.




The last thing is a body scrub by the brand J.R Watkins. I picked this up at Target and honestly, it was the packaging that drew me in. I have particularly dry itchy skin on my legs during the winter and this has been taking care of that nicely. I don’t even need to apply lotion on days when I use this. Just a word of caution: it will leave your bathtub slippery!
JR Watkins Sugar Body Scrub $11.24 @ Target



What are some of your faves for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...